Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Soap Queen's Aloha Contest

I was a winner of Soap Queen's Aloha Contest!

I was so excited to have been chosen, as I don't seem to have much luck with contests.  I got to choose FOUR of Bramble Berry's hottest flexible summer soap molds as my prize!  Here's what I chose and a link to where you can purchase them.



Aren't they the coolest? I found they work easier with melt and pour base than CP soap, so I've ordered some melt and pour from Bramble Berry to make some more!  And as if winning the four molds wasn't enough, they even threw in some sample fragrances - Sea Shore Cybilla and Tropical Vacation! Mmmmmmm...


Thank you, Soap Queen. And thank you Bramble Berry for the excellent products and service you provide! I love reading Soap Queen's blog and Teach Soap!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the tropical vacation one. Yummmmmm Its a little addicting

    ReplyDelete