Search This Blog

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Psychedelic Magnets for Refrigerator

Here are some psychedelic water marbled magnets I made using the same technique as the coasters. They are so much fun to make, and the results are unexpected! The designs change dramatically depending on what color you coat the back with. Some of these are white on back, and some of them are black, but you could paint any color. You can make them in fun primary colors or really rich, sophisticated decorator colors. I love using a bit of metallic nail polish to make them pop. Hmm...I might have to start making jewelry like this!



I am hoping to sell some on eBay. I've given some away, and the recipients are delighted! What a beautiful hostess gift. Or for a student with a locker. Or for work, a stocking stuffer, Easter basket, grab bag gift, etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment