Search This Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Fullamoon Designs Water Marbled Earrings Extravaganza!


Full speed ahead!



My clip-on "Cute as a Button" earrings are a hit! 

I am having a ball both creating and selling my water marbled artwork. 

I was accepted into my first juried craft show on May 2nd and did very well at the Seacoast Artisans Spring Fine Arts & Crafts Show. The Frank Jones Center was a beautiful facility to exhibit at, and I will be returning for their November 7th Show in the Fall. 

On Saturday, June 27th, I will be exhibiting some of my work at the new Haverhill Art Market at 90 Washington Street in Haverhill, MA 12noon - 4pm. Some of the areas finest artists will also be there, including the show coordinators, Gerrie Maffris (www.gerriemaffris.com) and Justin Gordon (www.ElwinDesigns.com). I am so excited and very honored to have been selected to participate in one of their Saturday shows.

So that brings me to my earring extravaganza! This weekend I concentrated on creating some of the finest earrings I've made. Here's a sneak peek of how they looked in development:


You may find a few pairs of these on my Etsy page, but if you want to see how gorgeous the rest of them came out, you'll have to find me at a show! I am always looking for new venues to display and sell my work, so follow Fullamoon Designs on Facebook, and I'll keep you informed of where I'll be next!

Please visit my Etsy page to feast your eyes on Fullamoon Designs.

Also, please visit Fullamoon Designs' Facebook page and "like" it while you're there!


1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete