Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fullamoon Designs' Handpainted Jewelry Workshop

Here is what my workshop looks like. It's nice and sunny during the day by the slider. 


Just look at all these lovelies I've painted today! I am excited to see how they all turn out. 



Here's a closeup of my latest design. Can you see what it is?


The next step is to choose a color for the back. I take my time with this step because it can make or break my design on the front. White really makes the colors pop, but black gives a moody, sophisticated look. I've even experimented with neon colors, which are fun because they morph the colors already on the glass and transform them to fun, psychedelic pieces to wear. They even glow under a black light!

So, what color would YOU choose for my jellyfish?


Day 2, and here they are with painted backs and bails applied. Now just the finishing touch-ups and cords are all that's needed.



Want to see how they all came out?

Please visit my Etsy page to get your hands on these and more designs.

Also, please visit Fullamoon Designs' Facebook page and "like" it while you're there!


No comments:

Post a Comment