Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cold Process White Tea & Ginger Swirl Soap

I wish I had filled just one mold with all of the batter because these bars came out pretty thin. I can tell they are going to be nice, hard bars of soap, though.  I used Bramble Berry's Ultramarine Blue and Liquid Orange for the swirls, although the orange swirls look more red to me. Funny, because when I try to make a red soap using Liquid Red it comes out pink! I just used 1/2 of a Capri Sun box for my molds.


3 comments:

  1. Well this turned out to be one of my favorite soaps! Not only does it NOT melt in the soap dish, but it's creamy, hard, sudsy AND the swirl has turned orange once I wet the soap. It's so cool and now I wish I made more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the blue really POPS when it's wet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To harden a soap u can add bee wax ...lis creamy too, and has a great smell

    ReplyDelete